Jonas wanted to build a wall and decided to present this awesome vignette.
The streetlamp is very good but my favourite detail is, definitely, the little bird on his nest!
Victorian London Street Life by Jonas O.
Cuahchic built an interesting historical moment of the meeting under a wild fig tree on the Lower Thukela Drift, Natal Province, on 11th December 1878, between the Zulu’s king envoys and the British colony representatives. Present at this historic meeting was John Wesley Shepstone – Frere’s representative – who read to the Zulus a British ultimatum. You may read more about it at the MOC’s page.
The tree if the most notable detail were Cuahchic applied good techniques to get the volume effect of the tree leaves.
See more pictures here.
The Brothers Brick had permission from LEGO to pre-announce the official release of the Tower Bridge and publish more and good information about the exclusive set:
10214 – Tower Bridge
Ages 16+. 4,287 pieces.
Price: US=239.99, UK=204.99, DE=219.99, CA=314.99
Build London’s famous Tower Bridge!
Stretching over the River Thames since 1894, the famous Tower Bridge of London, England is one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world. Now you can add this timeless classic to your LEGO world buildings collection! Designed with advanced building techniques and rare colors and elements, the Tower Bridge is complete with its iconic paired towers and a drawbridge that really opens. Fun to build and display, it locks together solidly but can be taken apart in sections for easy transport. Includes 4 miniature vehicles; a black London taxi, a traditional red double-decker bus, a yellow truck and a green automobile. Completed model measures 40″ (102 cm) long, 17″ (45 cm) high and 10″ (26 cm) wide.
- Includes 4 miniature vehicles: a black London taxi, a yellow truck, green automobile and even a traditional red double-decker bus!
- Features the iconic paired towers and a drawbridge that really opens and closes!
- Includes unique printed shield!
- Features hundreds of 1×1 slopes in tan!
- Many useful arches, angular bricks in tan!
- Includes 4 blue base plates and over 80 windows!
- Tower Bridge is ideal for building and display – it can be taken apart in sections for easy transport!
- Add this amazing landmark to your LEGO world buildings collection!
- Completed model measures an impressive 40″ (102 cm) long, 17″ (45 cm) high and 10″ (26 cm) wide.
Here’s a close-up of the mini-cars!
Some users post in Eurobriks new pictures of the 10214 – Tower Bridge set. The set about this landmark is just awesome! The towers are well detailed and I loved the mini-cars (including the London bus) passing by.
Five starts to this set!
You may find more information on Eurobriks.